Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Cover

I chose the cover of an old school room.  I think that with texting and instant messaging that it is easy for students to become disconnected or bored with school.  I read a book that said that many students feel as if they are traveling to the Stone Age any time that they enter the school building.  I think that students do not like school as it does not offer information instantly nor is the feedback always as immediate.
My image is taken from Google Images

1 comment:

  1. I like this picture because this traditional classroom does not reflect the technology we use today. Most of us, if not all, do not even have chalf boards anymore. With the use of SmartBoards many don't even use white boards either. This picture clearly shows how the "old school" classroom is teacher oriented and with the use of technology and new philosophies we know our class should be student oriented.

    ReplyDelete